Social Media – Executive
Minimum 1+ years of experience in Social Media
Should be able to do Client-Servicing
Handling Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.
– Develop a content strategy to drive the social media crowd to groove along with the brand.
– Must know Content writing.
– Should have knowledge about the designing tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
– Should have good knowledge of GIF and Video creation.
– Ensure that content follows brand guidelines, is relevant and consistent in terms of style & quality
– Work closely with Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives
– Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns
– Respond and react to changes within social networks
– Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing
– Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
– Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
– Identify threats and opportunities in User-generated content and report to the appropriate authorities.
– Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy.
-Manage team and tasks to achieve respective client goals.
– Updating clients on a daily bases and communicating with them for the brand’s future activity.
– Report making of the brand social media performance.
Salary Range: Upto 4 LPA
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Skills Sets||Handling Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.|
|Additional Benefits||(Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)|